Would you like to review your numbers in one place? Our reporting tool allows authorized users to generate the following reports: Survey Results Report, Incomplete Survey Report, and Survey Transaction Summary.
Survey Results Report
This report allows you to view the completed survey results for your transactions within your desired timeframe. Here you will see all the numeric scores to each survey question, survey comments, and dates of completion.
Incomplete Survey Report
This report allows you to view all of the incomplete surveys for your transactions within your desired timeframe. Here you will find the name and email address of the customer, the date the initial survey was sent, the reminder count, and the date for the most recent reminder sent.
Survey Transaction Summary
Every time a survey is sent out or collected, that is a transaction. This report provides comprehensive information for each of your transactions. Here you will find your total number of reviews broken down into the following categories: Zillow + experience.com, Zillow Reviews, 3rd party reviews, Verified Customer, Unverified Customer, experience.com Reviews, Abusive Reviews, Retake Reviews Sent, Retake Reviews Completed, Transaction Received by Source, Transaction Sent, Transaction Unprocessable, Transaction Clicked, transaction Completed, Transaction Partially Completed, Transaction Unopened, and Transaction Duplicates.
For more information on what these categories mean, please see this Help Center Article.
How to generate reports
To generate any of the surveys, just follow these steps:
- Login to your experience.com account
- Hover over the Dashboard Tab
- Select Reporting
- Select the type of report you would like to run
- Enter the date range that you would to run the report for
- Click Generate Report
- Depending on the report type and the length of the date range selected, please allow a couple of moments for your report to download. You will see the status as “pending” while the system works to generate your report
- Once your report is ready, you will see the status update to “Download.” To open your report, just click “Download.”