Please note that due to Zillow's third-party review policies, experience.com cannot auto-post to their platform.
Instead, experience.com's integration with Zillow:
- Creates a direct link between your experience.com and Zillow profiles. This link boosts your SEO and allows your customer and/or potential customers to easily navigate between your profiles.
- Automatically displays up to 5 of your most recent Zillow reviews to the bottom of your experiene.com public page
To connect your experience.com profile to your Zillow profile, just follow the steps below:
- In a new browser, log in to your Zillow profile
- Copy your user name from the URL (you’ll need this for step #6)
- In a new tab, log in to your experience.com account
- Click on the Profile tab
- Click on the Zillow icon. Note: this should currently appear gray
- Paste your user name into the Zillow profile connection window and then click Save. Note: You may see the option to enter NMLS# instead. You may enter that here, or click on “by Screen Name” below.
- Verify this is your Zillow account by clicking, “yes, that’s me”
- Navigate back to your experience.com Edit Profile page. View that the Zillow icon on your experience.com profile is now blue, confirming that Zillow has successfully been connected
Note: Experience.com also has the ability to create a secondary workflow that will automatically ask users to post their reviews on Zillow after completing the survey. A secondary workflow is determined by your company's administrator. For more information regarding what this looks like for you specifically, please reach out to your company admin.