On Experience.com, every time a survey gets sent out or collected, that is a transaction. Each transaction is recorded on your dashboard so you can quickly see how you are doing. Let’s go over what each section means:
- Processed - This is the total number of surveys that have been sent out through SocialSurvey.
- Completed - Of the surveys that have been sent out and came back as a review.
- Incomplete - The surveys that went out and have not been completed.
- Social Posts - The number of reviews that have been posted on social media through SocialSurvey.
- Zillow Reviews - When SocialSurvey is connected to Zillow, those reviews are stored on your account.
- Google Reviews - If you have SocialSurvey Listings Management enabled, SocialSurvey pulls Google Reviews and tracks them on this dashboard.
- Facebook Reviews - Your reviews from your Facebook business page imported onto SocialSurvey.
On the other side, you’ll see all of the unprocessed transactions.
- Unprocessed - The total number of transactions that were not sent.
- Unassigned - These are transactions that did not have a user (Loan Officer, Agent, Representative, etc.) connected to it.
- Duplicate - SocialSurvey does not allow for repeat transactions. For example, if a customer closes to the same agent multiple times in the same month, they will not get surveyed multiple times.
- Corrupted - These are when there is incomplete data for customers, such as no customer email attached.
- Other - Any other reason a survey was not sent out will be tracked here.
- Unsubscribed - If someone has unsubscribed from SocialSurvey email correspondence, transactions will be stored here.