Have you received an unfavorable review either due to a customer/client issue that has now been resolved or because the customer/client made a mistake?
No worries! You may resend the survey to resolve the customer/client error. Once the retake has been submitted, it will replace the old review (note: please allow 24 hours for your reviews to update). Just follow the steps below:
- Login to your experience.com Account
- Click on the "Reviews/Replies" tab
- Navigate to the survey that you would like to resend
- Click on the "Resend" icon (looks like a half-circle with an arrow
- Confirm that you would like to resend
- That's it! Your customer/client will receive an email just as they did the initial survey.
Please note that experience.com strives to publish the true voice of the customer and as a result, our default position is that we will not prevent, censor, edit, or delete reviews by customers. In our experience, a customer/client may have left an unfavorable review due to a simple misunderstanding and are almost always willing to retake the survey after their concern has been resolved.