Do you want more control over which of your surveys are auto-shared to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter?
One of the benefits of using experience.com is that you may customize your minimum score to post to social media, also known as, auto-post threshold. This means that any review that is rated at or above the threshold you select will auto-post to your enabled social connections.
We generally suggest setting this threshold to 4-stars.
To customize your minimum score to post/auto-post threshold, just follow the steps below:
- Login to your experience.com account
- Click on the Configure tab
- Select Settings
- Navigate to the right-hand side the page to find "Minimum Score to Post on social networks"
- Set the threshold to your desire by clicking the drop-down
- Click anywhere on the page to save this update. All reviews after this update will have this threshold applied
Note: Using this setting, we will only syndicate survey responses that meet this minimum score AND clicked GREAT experience. Also, anything below the selected auto-post threshold will move into your Complaint Resolution Flow. This resolution flow is determined by your company's admin, please reach out to them for more information on what this means for you.