Would you like your client's to have the opportunity to post their reviews on your Google My Business Page?
While Google's third-party policies do not allow SocialSurvey to auto-post reviews to the Google My Business Platform, SocialSurvey does the ability to configure secondary workflows that automatically ask customers to write another review on third-party platforms such as Google My Business (this is also true for Yelp, BBB, and Facebook Reviews). To find out which workflow your company has set up, please reach out to your company administrator.
To connect: first, you will need to know your Google PlaceID:
1. Sign in to your Google My Business account
2. If you have multiple locations, select the location you’d like to manage
3. In the menu on the left, click home
4. In the get more reviews card, copy your short URL
Then, you may connect your account:
1. Login to your SocialSuvey account
2. Click on the profile tab
3. Click on the Google My Business icon
4. Click the circle next to the PlaceID box
5. Enter/paste your PlaceID (the URL you’ve already copied) into the PlaceID Box
6. Remove all the characters prior to and including the equal sign from the URL
7. Click Add Link
Still need assistance? You may also contact Customer Success Support at email@example.com with the link to your GMB page and/or confirm the company name and location, and we would be happy to connect on your behalf!