At this time, Yelp only displays reviews that were completed on their site. Their policy does not allow asking or soliciting reviews as well as posting ones from a third-party source. You may refer to the following links on their website here:
However, connecting your SocialSurvey profile to your Yelp account does create a link to the platform on your public page. This will allow customers to quickly locate you on Yelp to write a review.
1. Open a browser and log in to Yelp.
2, Go to Reviews and copy the link in the address bar
3. Open another tab and log in to SocialSurvey
4. Go to Edit Profile.
5. Click on the Yelp button located on the right-hand side of the screen below the company logo. You will be prompted to add the link.
6. Paste the Yelp Reviews link in the field.
7. Click on any part of the page to save. A prompt will appear at the bottom of the page will appear to confirm the connection.
The Yelp button will also now appear colored in