The Reporting module in SocialSurvey enables authorized users to generate reports on the different filters
The Report module consists of 3 reports, which are:
- Survey Results Report
- Survey Transaction Summary
- Incomplete Survey Results Report
Many of the reports generated in SocialSurvey must be downloaded to your drive.
The Survey Results sub-module enables you to view the completed surveys for your transactions via SocialSurvey for a given period of time. You will be able to see all responses to each survey question as well as dates of completion. To generate a Survey Results Report:
- Go to the Reports tab located in the dashboard dropdown. This will display the Report menu consisting of the different sub-module reports.
- Designate a date filter for the report. This will bring show a status of ‘Pending’ until the report has finished download.
Figure 15: Survey Results Report
- The status will change from ‘pending’ to ‘download’ once available.