The Report module in SocialSurvey enables authorized users to generate reports on the different filters
The Report module consists of 3 reports, which are:
- Survey Results Report
- Survey Transaction Summary
- Incomplete Survey Results Report
Many of the reports generated in SocialSurvey must be downloaded to your drive.
The Survey Transaction Summary sub-module enables you to view a summary of transactions via SocialSurvey over a monthly range. To generate a Survey Transaction Summary Report:
- Go to the Reports tab. This will display the Report menu consisting of the different sub-modules.
- Select the designated Month. This will bring show a status of ‘Pending’ until the report has finished download.
Figure 16: Survey Transaction Summary
3. Select the report filters to view the transaction metrics.