SocialSurvey strives to publish the true voice of the customer and as a result our default position is that we will not censor, edit, or delete reviews by customers.
There are however, rare instance where we may take the appropriate steps of removing a negative review. SocialSurvey has the last say as to whether a review violates our policy for removal.
What will we remove?
- Reviews that contain abusive or foul language.
- Reviews that are absence, defamatory, threatening or discriminatory.
- Reviews that violates someone's privacy rights (such as publishing the reviewee address, or other identifying information without their permission).
SocialSurvey Encourages its Users:
- To leave feedback that is honest, respectful and constructive
- Our system Automates complaint resolution process for its users to help resolve issues that result in a negative review.
In the case where a negative review violates our policy, simply report the review as abusive from your SocialSurvey page by selecting the Flag icon and entering a reason for the removal. SocialSurvey will review the request and follow-up with the requester with our decision with 3-5 business days.
*Please note the ability to report a review as abusive is void after 7 days of the review posting to your SocialSurvey page.