As a SocialSurvey Admin you have the ability to 'Send A Survey' on behalf of any user that you manage.
- While logged in to your SocialSurvey Account, from ‘Dashboard’ view SELECT ‘Send a Survey.
- The ‘Send Survey Request(s)’ dialog window will open where you will enter the User Name [Loan Officer], customer’s first name, last name, and email address.
- If you are sending multiple survey
- Once you have sent the survey request, from the left pane titled ‘Incomplete Surveys’ you are able to see all survey request sent to your.
- By selecting view all, you will have a compiled list which will show customer information, time stamp of request sent, as well has how many reminders have been sent to that customer.